Beef vegetable stir fry is a very yummy sauce, I was just thinking of what to make and I cooked this in my head then tried it out and it tuned out good, this sauce can be paired with rice, yam, potatoes, spaghetti; just name them…, This recipe is also packed with vegetables; it is made with , carrots, peas, green pepper and the rest you will find out below. The yumminess of this sauce ehn, can not be explained, you have to taste to testify; all the vegetables and spice all fuse together to satisfy your taste buds.
Ingredients for beef vegetable stir fry:
- Vegetable oil
- Carrots (sliced)
- Red pepper( Tatashi) sliced
- Green pepper sliced
- pepper (atarugu) blended
- One big chopped onions
- 1/2 Teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon curry powder
- Garlic (minced)
- Knorr chicken cubes
- A handful of peas
- Wash the beef, place in a pot, add Maggi cubes, garlic, onions, curry, thyme, and water and allow to cook until soft, then set aside
- In another pot, add peas to boiling water and boil for 3 minutes, then set aside.
- Place a pan on fire, add vegetable oil, when it becomes hot, add chopped onions, ground pepper (Atarugu) and fry for 2 mintues.
- Add the beef and little of the stock and allow to boil. ( the stock should not be too much like you are cooking rice, just small for extra flavour)
- Then add sliced carrots, boiled peas, sliced green pepper and red peppers and stir fry.
- Add a pinch of salt and Maggi cubes to taste
- Allow to steam for 1 minute and serve.
Our beef vegetable stir fry is ready, you can serve with rice,pasta, yam, potatoes, Enjoy. Try this out and get back to me, we shall see soon.